Monday, November 14, 2011

Black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow. The Steelers had a good win against the Bungals and the Ravens lost...which wrapped up a good weekend for us!
Billy's parents arrived on Friday evening and we went to dinner at Shiloh Grill on Mt. Washington. This is B's new favorite place because he found out about Bacon Tuesdays. Yes. This is where you can get all you can eat bacon. Just for ordering water. Sick. I'll sit this one out. And I love bacon as much as the next person...but no, I will not be participating in this.

On Saturday, we went down to the Strip District to stock up on Steelers geat and then went to the Heinz History museum. Five floors of museum! To my dismay, we made it to 2.5 floors. It was really awesome - but very random also. The first floor was an American Flag exibit(Go USA!), the 2nd floor was about Western PA sports, the 3rd floor was about Kethup...and I wouldn't know about the top 2! I love walking. Billy HATES walking. So for the rest of the day, we took a ride to the "hollowed" ground at Heniz Field...obv. that is Billy's word, not mine and watched college football.

We saw them off yesterday and agreed that it was a pleasant, drama free weekend! And we'll see them in just 10 more days for Thanksgiving in Maryland! I got my bowling shirt this weekend for the bowling that happens between dinner and dessert? This will be a new tradition for me...and sad for the team that gets me as their free agent!

No comments:

Post a Comment