Monday, November 1, 2010

Congrats to my brother and his new fiance! They got engaged this weekend and are planning a wedding for next November in Charleston, SC! The worst thing I can say about them is that they are 'Bama fans! Boooo! He deployed to Kuwait for 4 months today, so Courtney will be busy planning while he is away! I will be a bridesmaid, and other than that, I don't have too many details. I'm very excited for them!



Also, for some time now....well, basically since I got this job, I have been having issues with a coworker...unbeknown to him. This morning he was telling us one of his weekend stories, which I found to be extremely inappropriate and I finally got the courage to tell him how I felt. After I started talking, it was easier than I thought, so hopefully it will be smooth sailing from here on out!

This weekend Billy and I did some little projects around the house and started to research the west coast of FL for places to move in a few years. He found a place on a spring fed canal and was trying to reel me in with the thought of swimming with manatees! Le sigh...a girl can dream! But we're trying to make it a reality! This January, I'm going to start talking graduate level English classes to certify me to teach at the college level. I think that will open a lot more doors for me, but hopefully I can make it though 6 courses!

On a sad note, ECU and the Steelers lost this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment