Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ever since I was duped my DirecTV, I really don't watch much anymore. By duped, I mean I was so happy to have all these great channels for the first year, and didn't realize that the price would basically DOUBLE the 2nd year. So I had to cut our package down to the bare minimal and now we watch the news, football, HGTV and TLC. Well, I watch TLC anyway. My 2 favorite shows are Say Yes To That Dress and What Not To Wear. Billy refers to them as "Say No To That Show" and "What Not To Watch". Very funny. He doesn't understand why I want to watch a show about weddings...after all, I am already married. But we watch Property Virgins pretty much every day and we already bought our first home! Same concept, no? Well until June, 2011 - those are our options. With a little Teen Mom on the side. Because, you know, I can't get enough. Of that, OR Friday Night Lights, which is probably the best show no one is watching. This is the last season and I am enjoying every minute!

Happy Saturday! The highlight of my day was coming home from the grocery store and finding Billy mopping the floor. And THEN he vacuumed the pool. Was this to help me or to avoid studying...hmmm? Either way, it was MUCH appreciated! I needed a highlight because ECU let Navy run up 79 points. You read that right - S E V E N T Y - N I N E. Glad Mom & Dad got to be there to witness it.

1 comment: