Monday, November 29, 2010

Back from the Thanksgiving holiday! Back to work, anyway. We didn't go anywhere and it was a quiet few days. For the first time, it felt like a true 4 days and I was rested when I came back this morning. We didn't travel, so maybe that is why it felt like that. We just had 2 friends over - Lauren and her boyfriend, Mark. Lauren wrote me an email about how she was going to buy Mark some Boston Market and eat a Lean Cuisine - so of course I put a stop to that! Below is Billy slicing up the turkey breast and a picture of our meal. I'm slightly embarrassed that we only have one green dish on the table, but I really can't think of anything else to include! And of course, the green beans are the only leftovers still in the fridge. No one's favorite.

This morning, I got en email passed along to me from one of our good family friends who is a helicopter pilot in the Middle East right. After reading the email, it was very evident to me that he is in a very dangerous place. I sent out a facebook message to the people who know him and my brother and asked them to send a Christmas card. I hope that some people take the initiative to send a note to let them know we're thinking about them over the upcoming holidays. If you're reading this and want the address for either of them, please let me know.

HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment