Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A little sappy...beware

Pray constantly. I remember a few weeks ago in church that is what our pastor said. Ever since then, I have tried to make an effort to pray about things in my life and to really give up the things that I can not change. There are so many things in life that I worry about - for really no reason. Worry will get you nowhere. I even heard that on Delilah last night on my way home :)

I remember last week - or the week before - in church looking over at Billy and he was obviously praying too, which was touching, but also made me panic for a minute - like oh no - if he is praying about this, then maybe this is serious! So today during lunch I prayed again...hard....and then a few hours later, I got the call that my prayer had been answered! And I rememberd to THANK God in the moment too...which is something I rarely remember to do.

I do beleive that there is a plan and that we will not be handed things that we can not handle. While at times that may not SEEM like it is true, we have to have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment