Monday, September 2, 2013

45 Weeks

Sadly, I think the time has come to where I can no longer eat ice cream while Will is eating broccoli.  He hasn't ever had ice cream, but it's like he inherently knows that it is good, and he wants some.  I usually eat my dinner faster than he does, so I just get some dessert as he is finishing his.  I don't think this is going to fly anymore.  He likes all food to be shared now!  I was eating an apple the other day and gave it to him to hold and take a bite out of.  Well, the bite he took was too big, so I took the apple back.  You would have thought I pinched him!  Tears, crying...the works.  It's an apple, buddy!  Chill out!

This week we worked on "so big!" where he puts his arms over his head.  He's getting it, and does it sometimes on command.  He also can stick his tongue out when you ask him to.  Now that is a skill to be proud of.

We gave him some corn for the first time.  He was not sure what to do with the cob, so he used it as a light saber.

Speaking of vegetables, here is all that grew from my attempt at gardening this year.  Yes, one pepper.  Oh, and some basil.  We just don't get full sun in our backyard.  That's my story anyway.

Will was up every hour last night.  Awesome.  And now he is drooling everywhere...so I can just assume more teeth are close!

I made this easy breakfast casserole this weekend.  If I say it is easy, then you know it is!





No comments:

Post a Comment