Tuesday, February 5, 2013

15 Weeks

Ahhhh life with the internet!  It is so much better!  Mostly, it means that I get the baby monitor back, allowing me to roam the house freely.  We have the Foscam monitor, and it runs on WiFi and the feed runs to my iPhone, so it is normally very convenient.  Now I can take care of business(laundry) without wondering, is that Will or the wind?
Also - no more swaddle!  Little buddy now has control of his limbs!


Not a whole lot of new things this week.  Will sort of figured out the Johnny Jump Up.  I had been just using it as a swing to push him, but this weekend I decided to lower it and let his feet touch the ground.  It took him a little bit, but he was entertained once he figured out how to move himself around.  You can ignore my commentary.

Last week, I thought he may be starting to teethe, but now I'm almost positive the process has begun.  Drool everywhere!  He bites his lower lip, wants to eat almost every hour and puts everything in his mouth.  He even grabs my fingers and tries to bite them.  I don't mind the frequent nursing, because it's a break for me.  And it means I can consume more calories!


Will looks like he's telling Patton what is up.

And now he's all, "What?  I was just telling him I'm the boss!"

I went ahead and bought a convertible car seat for him too.  I would like him to be able to sit up on his own before I start using it, but I don't know how much longer the infant seat is going to work for us.  Infant seats advertise that they go up to 35lbs, but what kind of 35 pounder would fit in there?  Before you have babies, I don't think you have a concept of how much babies weigh.  At least, I didn't.  The seat won't expire until 2015, so we can probably squeeze another babe into it.

So big!  This picture cracks me up!



1 comment: