Tuesday, September 18, 2012

36 Weeks / 8 months

Size: A crenshaw or still a honeydew melon - 18.5 inches and more than 5 pounds.

Interesting fact: He is shedding the downy covering of hair, that has been covering his body.

Symptoms: Just the reflux!  Life would be easy breezy if it were not for that!  A lot of women have trouble sleeping by this point, but I sleep like a champ, as long as Billy is home.


Maternity clothes: Ok, so some dresses and shirts now are shorter in the front.  4 more weeks - that is all I need to stretch this wardrobe for!  20 more working days!

Cravings: Same, fruit.  Ice cream.  There is a flavor by Turkey Hill called Blitzburgh - yum!  


Aversions: Just eggs still. 


Fun things: One of my best friends, Lisamarie gave birth to her son last week, so it has been fun and interesting to talk to her about everything she has going through.  She has been very good about texting, emailing and documenting things she thinks I should know, or things she is surprised about.

What I miss: Sitting/laying down easily and comfortably.  Long walks.

Misc: A lady at work told me that I "dropped" - but I don't think so.  This baby has been low the whole time - I have never had a kick to the ribs.  


2 comments: