Tuesday, September 4, 2012

34 Weeks

Size: A butternut squash - 17+ inches and maybe bordering 5 pounds.

Interesting fact: He is urinating about a pint a day!

Symptoms: Ohhh the acid reflux!  Even with medicine, I can't eat or drink within about 2 hours of going to bed or it will be a rough night.  I use a lot of pillows now, to keep my head elevated in an effort to keep it all down!  But still, I know this is pretty small potatoes.


Maternity clothes: Now that there are only 6 weeks left, I really don't want to buy anymore!  Only 30 more working days, so hoping to make it through!

Cravings: Hummus, cheese, ice cream, fruit.


Aversions: I haven't eaten any eggs.  I did eat 2 hamburgers last week though!


Fun things: Nothing new, that I can think of.  Just the final countdown.

What I miss: Sitting/laying down easily and comfortably.  Long walks.

Misc: Billy told me I was as big as a house. Clearly, he has not been around many pregnant women in his 30ish years because if he had, he would know not to say that AND that I actually am not.  Just wait another 6 weeks Budgins, and I'll show you!  We are also finished with our classes and last week one of the couples brought in their tiny baby - she had to be induced early bc of kidney issues.  And let me tell you, that was a REALITY check!!

No comments:

Post a Comment