Tuesday, September 11, 2012

35 Weeks Down, 35 Days To Go!

Size: A coconut or honeydew melon - 18 inches and about 5 pounds.

Interesting fact: There is more baby than amniotic fluid in there now and responds best to high-pitched noises.

Symptoms: Just the reflux!  Life would be easy breezy if it were not for that!


Maternity clothes: I did break out a shirt that I got in the first trimester, that has not fit until now.  Friends tell me that I should expect to buy another shirt or two for the very end, but we'll see!  Today is a dress day - so comfortable!  25 more days of work!

Cravings: Same, fruit.  


Aversions: Just eggs still.  I think hard-boiled would be ok though.


Fun things: Billy discovered a 24-hour Jimmy John's around the corner from the hospital.  That certainly eased any concern he had about going hungry.  The midwives may or may not let me eat.  I think it depends on the situation.  Also, this is our last week without an appointment.  We start going every week, next week.

What I miss: Sitting/laying down easily and comfortably.  Long walks.

Misc:
We had a very informative midwife appointment last week.  A baby was taken a couple weeks ago(and found a couple hours later!), so of course he wanted to know about the improved security measures.  Have no fear, there are now armed policemen at the doors of the postpartum wing!


Edit - picture added, one day late.  And it's blurry.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment