Wednesday, August 29, 2012

33 Weeks

Size: A pineapple or a durian - 17 inches and about 4+ pounds.

Interesting fact: He keeps his eyes open while awake and starting to coordinate breathing.

Symptoms: Back pain for the first time.  I guess I made it pretty far without it.  Last week's babycenter email said to contact your practitioner if you were having back pain to assure it was not early labor.  So I did and they assured me it was not.  It is hard to figure out what is normal, if you have never done this before!


Maternity clothes: Now that students are back, I need to step it up a bit from my summer attire.  Dislike.

Cravings: Fruit, Greek Yogurt, Ice Cream


Aversions: I had a bad egg sandwich experience last night, so that will probably be the last of eggs for a while.


Fun things: When my students see me, it is so funny to see the look on their faces.  They have been gone since the first week in May, and had no idea I was pregnant.  Now when they see this big ol' belly, they are 100% shocked.  One girl let out an audible, "Whoa!" 

What I miss: Not being super tired.

Misc: Tonight is our last child birth class! So that means we are officially ready, right?  One girl in our class had her baby early, and I expect another one to not show up tonight.  Billy asked if he could skip for his fantasy football draft.  Answer: NO!  




No comments:

Post a Comment