Tuesday, August 14, 2012

31 Weeks/7 months

Size: A pineapple or 4 navel oranges - 16 inches and about 3.5 pounds.

Interesting fact: All five of his senses are now in working order.

Symptoms: Just tired.  I pulled a muscle in my abdomen this weekend - not sure how.  Will probably just kicked it!


Maternity clothes: Funny about the shirt I'm wearing below - I have a similar shirt in the same print from Anthropologie a few years ago.  This one is from JCPenney - wish I had known they had such a good, inexpensive maternity section earlier on!

Cravings: Peaches and nectarines.  And grapes.


Aversions: I had more chicken this week - in the form of wings! So maybe now the only food I wouldn't want would be a hamburger.


Fun things: Putting the room together this weekend.  I only watched on Saturday bc Billy was painting, but on Sunday, we were able to get the furniture upstairs(with help of our neighbor) and everything put together.  I went through all of his clothes and put them away- and we have what seems like a ton, especially for the first 3 months...but I guess that depends on how big/small he ends up being!  And I got an email from my SIL that said she has more to send me!  I have not bought one item of clothing for him...even though it has been tempting!!

What I miss: Walking the dog w/o B's supervision.

Misc: Down to the single digits in the weeks countdown - 9 to go!  Work is about to get busy with freshmen moving in next week, so I think time will go by fast!  We only have 3 classes left and we have been learning a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment