Thursday, May 3, 2012

I can't decide if four years seems like it was a long time ago, or it was just yesterday.  We've come a long way...literally from Virginia to Florida and now to Pennsylvania.  Our lives have changed in many ways, but I know it has all been a part of God's plan.  Sometimes, it's just hard to see that in the moment.  :)

We call ourselves Team Hudgins, because that is what it has been like.  Even this week, we have had to divide and conquer while Billy is in Florida, fixing up our house and getting it ready for rental/sale.  I'm just the benchwarmer this time, but I have been able to help a lot remotely.  But we're a good team because his strengths are my weaknesses, and vice versa.

Right after our first anniversary in 2009, and we hit some bumps in the road, we learned to appreciate what we have and to not take anything for granted.  Now in 2012, we have a very different perspective, and look forward to what comes next!

Cheers - to many more years!


2 comments: