Tuesday, May 8, 2012

17 Weeks

 
Size: Onion / 5 inches / 5 ounces  (That is a gain of a half an inch and 1.5 oz in one week!)

Interesting fact: Sweat glands are starting to develop and the baby can move it's joints.

Symptoms: Still pretty tired, headaches, and occasional heartburn.  This weekend, I stayed in bed until 11am, which never happens!

Maternity clothes:  I finally wore maternity pants to work last week.  They were a little big, but felt much better than safety pinned pants digging into my stomach!

Cravings: Doritos

Aversions: Still meat, but I'm pretty specific about what I want and don't want from day to day.

Fun things: Belly is getting a little bigger, and is starting to look a little less like a beer belly.  Picture to come next week at the 4 month mark.


Looking forward to: NINE days.  I'm thinking girl, but Billy is demanding that it be a boy.

What I miss: Now that is is warmer, I miss some of my summer/spring wardrobe.  I'm slowly growing my maternity wardrobe though. 

 Misc:We may be getting closer to choosing names.  So for now, we have decided on Will for a boy, or Tess for a girl.  Of course, that could change any minute with a phone call from Billy.  Lucky for me, while he drives around all day, he calls me at work with every minor or major thought he has.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment