Tuesday, May 15, 2012

18 Weeks - 4 Months

Size: Sweet Potato or Bell Pepper / 5.6 inches / 6.7 ounces  

Interesting fact: Baby can yawn, hiccup and swallow now!

Symptoms: Of course I'm still tired.  I think I took 2 naps on Saturday.  I got sick on Sunday again - I thought it was over!  I get lightheaded if I don't eat every few hours.

Maternity clothes:  Still not really.  I wore a belly band today(thanks, MG) and that was helpful with normal pants, and better than the safety pin!

Cravings: Refried beans!

Aversions: MEAT, duh.  I also prefer cold food to hot food.

Fun things: We found out early that we are having a BOY!  I had a surprise ultrasound on Friday and had the tech put it in an envelope so Billy and I could find out together when he got home.  I waited until Sunday(Mother's Day) to tell our moms.

Looking forward to: Vacation!  And also, registering with LM this weekend, and seeing the What to Expect movie.

What I miss: Billy had a Blue Moon Spring Ale this weekend and I had just a sip.  Tastes so good when it hits the lips!!!

 Misc: Billy is beyond excited that "the kid" as we referred to him before, is a boy!  He even told our dentist and all the hygentists.  I'll admit though, it is nice to actually have a visual of a little boy instead of a vague baby image in my head.  



Here is the monthly documentation!  My belly does look a little pointy, but I assure you that it is not.  It is just my pants unbuttoned. :)



1 comment:

  1. Found you on Kelly's Korner, great name! We are having a boy too due 9-9! Following!

    ReplyDelete