Tuesday, May 29, 2012

20 Weeks

Size: Banana / 6.5 inches / 10.2 ounces 

Interesting fact: Baby has working tastebuds and is gulping amniotic fluid.  Yum.

Symptoms: Very few lately!  A little more energy, no headaches this week, and I'm popping less Tums.

Maternity clothes:  Yes and they make me look better.  Surprisingly, the more fitted the outfit, the less fat, and more pregnant I look.  As seen in picture above.

Cravings: Nothing that I can think of.  Those Coronas in the fridge looked pretty good though.

Aversions: Slowly inching my way back to meat, but maybe not poultry.  I had some shrimp and sausage this week with no problems.

Fun things: Seeing the movie, "What To Expect When You're Expecting".  There were a lot of preggers in the theater, and I think it's probably funnier to me right now because I'm going through it.  But we both really enjoyed it.  And yes, we're at the halfway mark!!!  

Looking forward to: Vacation! Just 1.5 months to go.  This northern transplant needs a tan!

What I miss: Staying up past 10pm.

 Misc:  Billy was officially introduced to the Midwife group and was still not convinced at first, but after a week of mulling it over and realizing Magee Hospital is top-notch, he is in agreement.  It is a little crunchy, which is not something I would normally choose, but it seems like the best option for me, as long as I stay healthy for these next 20 weeks.

2 comments: