Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I've been waiting to see some pictures from this past weekend to post, but so far there are none. All in all, it was a great weekend! I was able to spend more time with my future SIL, who I had only met once before, meet new people and spend some time with my mom. The beach was beautiful and the house we stayed in was perfect! We went out to dinner both nights and on the 2nd night, we decided to head to Senor Frogs afterwards. If you ever want to see Myrtle Beach's finest, I suggest you visit this establishment. I fit in quite well - in my khakis! Gahh I felt so old! And the music...most I never heard of! What has happened since I got married?!?! It was fun though, and obviously entertaining! By the end, we had all basically just quit and bought a bottle of water. It's good to know what I'm missing out there, though!

And then my dear husband came to pick me up at the airport in the truck he bought without telling me. Initially, I was not a happy camper...bc obv I like to be involved in all decisions! But I'm over it and it is a good looking vehicle and I am confident he got the best deal possible. While I was gone, he also ate so much pizza he made himself sick. I am not surprised.

This weekend is the first Steelers home game and I'm excited to see it from up on our mountain! Even last week, everyone I saw was wearing a jersey...and of course walking around like a pissed of zombie by the end of the game. The girl I work with says she wears kids jerseys, so I'm going to have to check that out!

Go Steelers! Go Pirates!

No comments:

Post a Comment