Friday, July 8, 2011


Today is the day! The last day in my office and Wednesday I start my new job! I am sure I will be gloating all day! What I will be sure to do is take a picture of the current office situation and then a picture of my new one next week. It is basically night and day. My new building has an arboretum...compared to my current one that just has rats.

I am also super excited because tomorrow I head to Pittsburgh for a couple days! I will get to see 2 of my very good friends who I have not seen in a long time! The last two weekends, I have been holding down the fort by myself, so I am very much looking forward to this mini-vaca and some girl time! I'm flying with Spirit, which is always an experience...one of my old students likened it to a chicken bus. So there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment