Monday, July 18, 2011

I got ZERO naps this weekend, ugh! But it wasn't all work - we had fun too. Saturday I did my usual grocery shopping and walked in the door promising Billy I got him treats. Unless it is oreos or ice cream, he is usually disappointed. But oh well - unless he wants to start doing the shopping(which I would never allow) then he will eat what I bring home. He's like a kid, especially with dinner. He never wants chicken, but when it's time to eat, he always eats it. This makes me sound like a bad wife, no? Hmmm.

He cleaned up the pool and backyard on Saturday while I cleaned out our closet. This usually gets done automatically once a year because we always move, but we've been in this house for over 2 years, so I have to force myself to clean and purge. Both areas look SO much better. I also found enough clothes that neither of us wear to donate - bonus. I had to finish writing a paper and then we spent the rest of the afternoon in the pool. We really don't use our pool enough. We did this weekend though. It was hotter than I have ever felt it! Still- less hot than most of the country - if you can believe it though.

Sunday we were going to paint out bathroom, but opted to put up beadboard/wainscoting (whats the difference?) instead. I love it! While Billy worked with the heavy tools, I painted the 4 doors that we bought for the bedrooms earlier this year. I painted one door shut, so I'll have to retouch that one, but all in all, it was quite an accomplished weekend.

Should be a great week! Hopefully more details to come soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment