Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I made it back - but I didn't want to come back! I had a great couple days in the Pittsburgh area.It was so relaxing and I loved to be in a different part of the country. The rolling hills, the down to earth people, my old friends....it was glorious!

After I got there on Saturday, we hung out at my friend's in-laws for
a while and played with their Great Dane and picked blueberries. I LOVE THIS DOG. If I didn't have a 1600 square foot house and a limited dog food budget, I would love to have one. I think he loved me too.

On Sunday, we went tubing on Loyalhanna Lake and I was so happy to not be afraid of sharks, jellyfish and gators in the water! It was a blast - but the pictures are not on my camera. Maybe they will appear on FB soon.

Monday I went into Pittsburgh and saw the famed Cathedral of Learning and met my long lost friend and her perfect bebe! My phone totally sucks at taking pictures and half the time I end up accidentally taking video. I really need a new camera. Anyway, Spirit Air did an ok job of getting me to and from PA - and especially for only $140, I cannot complain! Hopefully I can visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment