Sunday, January 30, 2011

This I was cruising around ETSY to price some personalized stationery for a gift. I had just received an email from Swoozie's this week advertising their stationery sale, so I wondered how good of a deal it really was. I clicked around on ETSY for a while and found some that I liked, so I added the seller to "my favorites" to come back to later. So after our vet visit, some brownie baking, a walk and a chat with my parents, I check my email and there is a message from the seller that I added to "my favorites" letting me know that she noticed I added her and an offer for 30% off my entire purchase! What? Is this common practice on ETSY? If so, I will be adding more sellers and shopping more often! In case you're curious, this is what I was looking at... http://www.etsy.com/listing/67068538/adah-personalized-flat-notecard-set-10
Seems like a savvy marketer to me - because I'm sold!

Also for your entertainment purposes...I bring you totalfratmove.com So hilarious and it reminds me of college life, MG. Remember fratfaddy.com and being cool and tough? Oh, those were the days! My favorite part about this website, though, is that they have a section for TSM = Total Sorority Move. My favorite post day reads, "How much wine did we drink last night?" "The whole box." TSM.

No comments:

Post a Comment