Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Some random thoughts.
-Still no job update. I'm staring at my phone most hours of the day though - willing it to ring. The ironic part is that the building is the one next to my current one. So during my lunch walks, I stare - longingly.
-No students are here this week and it is glorious. No fighting for parking, no walking through clouds of smoke, slipping on their club flyers on the stairs...just peacefulness.
-I went to sign up for my spring grad class yesterday and saw a literature class that looked interesting. Until I saw about 10 books on the textbook list. Looking at the post below, it would seem as if I like to read, but not that much and not about American Indian literature. Fingers crossed that I can get into the History of the English Language class with 1 textbook.
-I think Teen Mom has scared me out of pregnancy. And I'm 27.
-I'm going to be an aunt. Billy's oldest, younger sister is pregnant.
-Did you know Mario Lopez has a reality show on VH1? Now he has a latin accent sometimes. Annoying. But the show is amusing.
-I'm still living off the food my parents brought for Christmas. They can buy everything so much cheaper at the commissary. Damn you, Publix.
-Today is my BFF's birthday. She is a psychologist and yesterday I got some impromptu therapy on gchat. Talk about friends with benefits.
-Patton chewed off the heel of my 3rd pair of sneakers. Who should be punished for being so dumb? Me or him?

1 comment:

  1. DO NOT LET TEEN MOM/16 AND PREGNANT SCARE YOU OUT OF PREGNANCY! I kept telling myself that if certain people who hate their kids (you know who I'm talking about...) could do it, then so could I. It was pretty much my driving force through labor, too...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete