Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What a slacker I have been.  I've just been in a fog.  This weekend, everyone was sick and it was miserable.  I felt awful, but went for a walk both days bc a) Will wouldn't nap, b) it was beautiful out and c) men are the most annoying sick people.  So now Will is better, Billy is mostly better, and my nose still feels like it is full of cement.

                              

So here are some things:
-Billy thought he would reheat some left overs in a Pyrex casserole dish on the stove.  Good thing Will and I were not in the kitchen when it EXPLODED! Glass everywhere: in the dog bowls, the sink, the high chair, etc. Downside is that I need a new dish. Upside is that I got a cleaned kitchen!
-Will is/was getting up btwn 4:30 and 5am. I have been going to bed about 8:30 to ready for the mornings. On Saturday, Billy Got up with him and I heard Will crying for nearly an hour. Turns out he wanted pretzels for breakfast and Billy obviously wouldn't let him. And then I was instructed to never bring them in this house again!  
-We finally cut cable!  Through signing in to my mom's HBOgo through the Roku and Billy's mom's Netflix, we're pretty set for now. Thomas and Sesame Street are still available! So we'll be good until football season, when we'll need an antenna for local tv.  
-I have sold about $150 worth of stuff on ebay this month! Jeans I haven't worn in years, unopened perfume, a camera and an oxford shirt! I'm on a roll!
-Sometimes it is so hard not to laugh when Will is doing something wrong. When he opens the fireplace doors, we tell him to shut them, and then he turns around and starts applauding himself. Not quite, kiddo.
-I took Will to the library last week, thinking he would like to look at some new books. What he really wanted to do was take every book off the shelf. Maybe next time! 
-If you have time, read this about the evolution of parenting with Jerry Seinfeld. My favorite part is about his bedtime story: darkness. :) http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/2014/02/21/seinfeld-right-about-evolution-parenting
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment