Monday, February 17, 2014


Have you ever overdosed on chocolate? I think I did on Saturday. My method of getting chocolate out of the house is to eat it as fast as possible, so then it's gone. Genius, I know. This lead to a huge stomach ache and headache and now the rest is in the trash! We got a box from my mom earlier in the week, and then one from Billy's mom in Friday. Too much of a good thing!!

And yes, it snowed again. I took Will for a wagon ride and he was holding his hand out in the snow banks like you would do riding a boat with your hand in the wake. And then of course, he wanted to eat the snow.
                           
I've slowed down on all the pictures because I ran out of room on my phone and need to figure out how to store them, or really what to do with them all!

In other news, we bought 30lbs of shredded cheese at Sam's this weeknd!

Enjoy the warm!!



No comments:

Post a Comment