Monday, February 10, 2014

Last post with snow?

So yes, there is more snow.  These poor school kids around here have missed close to 15 days already.  I think everyone is pretty much over it.  It's pretty, and I don't mind, as long as it does not mess up my plans!  We made it home from church just in time yesterday.
 Family fun weekend included Will's 2nd real haircut, and making his first fort.  The haircut...I warned Billy that there would be screaming.  He let Will touch the clippers and get used to them first, so it was more bearable than the first time at Great Clips.  He was still pretty wriggly and Billy definitely needs to work on trimming around the ears. I'm going to spare Will, and not post a picture of that massacre!  I'm just glad his little friends can't talk!

Last week, I bought a book of stickers at the Dollar Store and Will loves to put them in his coloring book.  It was all fun and games until he tried to eat them.  Of course, crying ensued.  Have you seen the site, Reasons My Son is Crying?  I could post daily on this, I believe.  He also cries because I will not let him eat: dog food, toilet paper(any paper), rocks, and mulch.  Yes, the mulch really puts a damper on trips to the park.


New things this week:
Will says "neigh" for horse and can sign for "please" - although he surely doesn't understand the concept of manners yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment