Sunday, October 13, 2013

51 Weeks

Here we are - one week from ONE!  This weekend, Will was baptized and we officially joined our church.  My parents came up for the event, and Grandma was the official photographer.  My dad gives her a hard time about all the pictures, but aren't we all happy to have them when all is said and done?  I say yes!  But Will was such a good boy for the ceremony, for the pastor, and even managed to make it through lunch without a melt-down.  He was feeling the spirit, surely.  ;)
 You know what the good thing about having your parents visit?  Not sweating about cleaning as much as when the in-laws visit!  Believe me, they know how messy I can be, so as long as they're not finding piles of laundry hidden in the closets, it's an improvement.

Will is making progress with walking, although he still prefers to crawl.  This week he started to stand without pulling up on anything.  So, sort of getting in the downward dog position, and then pulling his torso up on his own.  Seeing him walk is just hilarious to me, and he always looks like he is so proud of himself!  I love it!


Last week was a busy one with MOPS and Moms Club, but I love those days!  Will gets to interact with other kids his age, I get a break, and I always leave feeling so energized.  Not in a motivated-I'm going to clean the whole house now kind of way, but more of a feeling that, yes, other people are going through the same things I am - whew!  And of course the bonus is that Will is always exhausted by the end!

Here's to one more week of my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment