Thursday, January 24, 2013

Things from today...

I changed the name of the blog.  Can't change the address, though.  My old coworker asked me if we were gypsies...moving so much.  I happen to like moving, though!  Maybe because I was a military brat, I just think discovering a new area is exciting.  And I know memories travel with you; they don't stay in a place.  I do miss Pittsburgh a lot though.  I plan to do a post on all the great things about PGH.  I never thought I would love it, because at first glance it looks like a dump.  But I know I will grow to love WV too!

I found this gem on the local craigslist:  http://parkersburg.craigslist.org/clo/3563086924.html
A pink camo prom dress, in case anyone is interested.  Welcome to West Virginia!  $400 seems a little steep though, no?!?

I looked up infant CPR.  I think they should teach you this in the hospital, before you leave.  30 compressions, 2 breaths, if you're interested.  I had to watch a 15 minute video on the importance of sleeping on his back, you would think that CPR would be incorporated as well.

I put Will in his crib, while I got his bath ready this afternoon, and came back to this:
I certainly did not wake him up!  Bath time can wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment