Monday, November 19, 2012

4 Weeks

I have never done so much laundry in my life!  And that is 2 sets of stairs, every time!  I did realize last week, that the cloth diapers we have DO fit him, so we are doing it part time.  At night, it's easier right now to just put a disposable on him, and Billy isn't a cloth diaper fan.  The leg holes are still a little big on Will, so there is a chance of a leak, but we have not had one.  They also don't have the "wet" indicator like the disposables do, which Billy doesn't like.  But I have been using them a lot during the day.  But oh yes, there is a lot more laundry with them!

We also have a crib sleeper!  You would have thought someone told me I won a small lottery when I got him to take a 2 hour nap in the crib last week!  Now, we have the monitor set up and as long as he's swaddled, he's pretty good in there.  I mostly follow the Happiest Baby on the Block guide to sleep.  I read the book and our pediatrician's office recommends the "5 S" system.
Billy have Will his first bottle today.  Success and fail...he took it right away, but we didn't realize we needed a slow-flow bottle because he chugged it right down like a champ, but then threw a lot of it back up.  Rookie parents at it again.

1 comment:

  1. Well, now I feel bad for complaining about having one flight of stairs for laundry! You must have some good milk-he's such a big boy! :) Kisses to Will!

    ReplyDelete