Wednesday, June 13, 2012

22 Weeks


Size: Papaya or Spaghetti Squash/ 11ish inches / 13-20 ounces (The Bump.com is a little vague)

Interesting fact: His toothbuds are forming.  His eyes are developed, but the irises do not have pigment yet.  Hoping for my blue eyes instead of Billy's boring brown eyes! :)

Symptoms: Very minimal!  Some acid reflux.

Maternity clothes:  Yes, indeed.  I still probably need another pair of pants and a couple shirts.

Cravings: Ice cream.  More specifically - orange dreamcicle.  

Aversions: Poultry.  This week I successfully ate sausage, kielbasa and tilapia!  We're back in business in the meat dept.

Fun things:  Cloth diaper class this weekend.  Billy was a trooper!  Also started furniture shopping.  We had no idea how expensive it was.  Or that Burlington Coat Factory's Baby Depot would have the best selection and prices!  Baby Will is going to have nicer furniture than I have.  That is no large feat though, really.  We bought a rug, the decals for the walls, and this morning I bought my first 3 diapers!

Looking forward to: Vacation. The next 4 months!  Maternity leave.

What I miss:  Again, sleeping through the night.  I got up last night, stepped on Patton and did a little tumble out of bed.  We are all fine - no worries!

 Misc:  For those of you that missed it, Billy referenced my uterus on facebook last week.  I told him it was inappropriate and he said he was just using the correct anatomic terms. 


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh!!! Your bump is just too cute! Glad the pregnancy side effects are starting to subside. Pretty soon (if not already), you'll start to get hungry all the time, including when you get up to pee in the middle of the night. I remember dreaming about cereal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have started bringing morning and afternoon snacks with my lunch to work. I gained 0lbs the first couple months...I guess it's time to catch up!

    ReplyDelete