Tuesday, December 28, 2010


So we had a wonderful Christmas. Our families were so generous and we feel so thankful for everything. We headed down to Miami on the 23rd to spend some time with Billy's family. We had brunch and then exchanged gifts. Later that evening, my parents arrived and we went out for some BBQ. I would have cooked, but I assumed my mom had something because she told me to not worry about buying groceries for the week. Minor communication error.


The next day was Christmas Eve and we played Wii, hung out outside and went for a walk in the park. Hello – who knew that Wii would make my arm sore for the next 2 days!?!? We also went to the Christmas Eve service at our church and it was beautiful. I was happy to show my parents our church and I know that they are happy that we are connected to such a great place. Below is a picture of us before we left. My sweater is a gift from my MIL from WH/BM – one of my favs!




The next morning, we had our "Christmas Morning Breakfast" which is an egg & sausage casserole. Delish! We open gifts – which was so much fun! We felt like kids because it seemed that the presents never ended. After presents, we skyped with my brother, who is in Kuwait. It was so neat to be able to talk to him in real time!


My parents left today, and my MIL & B's grandmother came up. We poked around a few stores and had dinner.


And now the house is finally quiet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment