Monday, December 20, 2010

Our Advent reading on Sunday was a success. Church was more full than usual and I read while Billy lit the candles. We were happy that we were picked to participate! Later, when we got home Billy had to run up to the Marriott to fix their pool heater while I made some delicious Muddy Buddy Chex Mix. It's basically like crack. I made one batch and quickly got it out of the house to our neighbors. I have never made it before but it is so. easy. And the recipe is on eth back of the Chex box! All you need is cereal, butter, peanut butter, chocolate and powdered sugar. I prefer it to cookies any day!

I also got a bit crafty on Saturday and made this. Not sure was I'm going to do with it yet, but I think I'd like to find a way to hang it somewhere in the house.

So happy for a 3 day week! On Thursday we'll go down to Miami for the day and then my parents will arrive in Boynton Beach in the early evening. Mom said to not worry about grocery shopping, which means it will be food from home all week. Woot!! Very excited for the break until January 3rd and CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've never had any of that delish-sounding mix you speak of! I believe I might have to make it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete