Sunday, April 6, 2014

Funny things

Man, it has been tough keeping this going lately. I want to remember some funny things along the way though.

Today when I left Will home with Billy to run an errand, he had Will in the kitchen and he kept pointing to the cabinet that I keep the dishes in and saying, "ca!"(meaning cookie/cracker) Finally, Billy opened the cabinet to discover my secret stash of Teddy Grahams.  Will is always watching, I guess!

Last weekend when I left for a few hours to bring my mom to the airport, I came back to a disgruntled Billy about how terrible disposable diapers are. He still has a mental block about putting cloth diapers on Will, but at least Will now admit how superior they are when it comes to leaks and gaps.

I took Will to the park this week and I told a little boy that Will wanted to be his friend. A little later, I heard him and his sister arguing about which one them was going to be Will's friend. There is enough Will love to go around, kids!

At Kindermusik, when it is time to put the toys/instruments away, if other children are not putting them away fast enough, Will takes them out of their hands and puts it away for them.

He cries when I either don't let him vacuum, or we are finished vacuuming.  Who does this child belong to???

One more park story. We were there sort of late one day, and all of the sudden, Will walked over to his wagon, got in and sat down, and signed for food.  Guess I forgot about dinner! Ma, the meatloaf!

I'm sure there is more that I am forgetting....I need to start writing them down more often!

1 comment: