Monday, September 26, 2011

First of all, I got stung by a wasp this weekend and it hurt. Then it didn't hurt, and now it's back to itching and hurting. I went to bed last night with the chills and bodyache. I don't know if this is related to the sting or not...but I actually got Billy to walk the dog this morning by acting pathetic about it all.

Our morning routine usually goes something like this:
6:00 My alarm goes off and I go downstairs to feed/water the dog & pour myself coffee. I am finally smart enough to preset the coffee maker the night before so it is ready when I wake up.
6:05 Check email, facebook, blogs, etc....
6:30 Pour Billy's coffee and deliver/wake him up
6:35 Walk dog
7:00 Shower
7:15 Make breakfast for self and Billy
7:25 Make lunch(es)
7:30 Makeup/hair/clothes
8:00 Take Patton out for one last pee
8:05 Leave for work

Notice any trends? How about I do everything and Billy does nothing? This weekend, I told him he needed to try to start taking his lunch to work and he told me he would only if I made it, and it was good. And then he started with his specifications...hoagie rolls, good mayo, onions, lettuce, etc. I asked him what he plans on doing in the mornings. He had no comment worth acknowledging here.

The old rule of ours in FL was that I take care of the inside things and he would take care of the outside things like the pool/yard. But now that we don't have anything to do outside, I really must figure out a way to share in all the morning excitement! You better believe that I will not be the one scraping the ice off my car - that is for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment