Wednesday, March 27, 2013

While I don't think I would homeschool my kids, this article has some good points:
http://childrensmd.org/uncategorized/why-doctors-and-lawyers-homeschool-their-children-18-reasons-why-we-have-joined-americas-fastest-growing-educational-trend/

Perhaps if we lived in a more rural area, or even big city, I would consider it. Listening to the book, Boys Should Be Boys by Meg Meeker a few weeks ago, made me think about it too. We have many years to think about it though!

Today has been a rough day for teething! I still can't see them, but I can feel them below his gums. This morning, he had a bit of a food strike, and was inconsolable during our walk. I feel so bad for him!

He has been so funny lately though. He and Billy grunt at each other, and he chews on his toys like a puppy! At dinner, I put him in his high chair, with a tray full of toys and he just gnaws away! Another funny thing is when he's standing on my lap, he'll lean in and pinch my cheeks. So cute! Maybe it's bc I'm always pinching his fat cheeks too!

Billy asked today if I had planned our 5 year anniversary trip. Ha! We had talked about going back to Sanibel Island, where we honeymooned. I SO want to go back, but perhaps we should have planned a fun vaca when we had two incomes! Looks like Sneads Ferry Resort, it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment